Tuesday 25 August 2015

Noosa


Noosa is truly a beautiful spot in the world. 
Its located in Queensland Australia, just a 1.5hr drive from Brisbane.
~
It is quite a unique place in so many ways. The vibe, the way the main street is laid out right behind the beach but with parkland surrounding it, the location of the beaches (some of the few that face north in Australia) and the overall feeling it gives you being amongst the National Park full of trees and greenery, the beaches full of surfers and sun goers and the hustle and bustle feel of the tourists on Hastings Street. It really has something for everyone and I was lucky enough to get to spend the past week there with my parents relaxing and enjoying time with them. 
~
I am so grateful and lucky that I have parents who I LOVE spending time with, who are equal parts my parents who still give me priceless advice and care but are also my friends who I love to goof off with and hang out with. 
~
During the week I got to go on a bunch of runs with my Dad who is a huge inspiration for me and my running, he is why I started running so to get to run with him through the rain forrest, up some crazy hills, along the coast line edge and even finish off one run by running into the ocean together is some memories that I am going to keep quite close to me in terms of them being truly special moments in my life. 
~
I also got to do Yoga with my Mum, something that has brought us closer together due to our equal understanding in how it makes us feel. At the moment I am partaking in a Instagram Yoga Challenge (@runnersloveyoga) and my Mum is an incredible photographer so we had a blast all week picking out places for me to do the poses and I am so thankful how willing and helpful Mum is. 
~
I was then lucky enough to have my Mr come up for the weekend and we are planning to go back down next weekend to celebrate my Dad's birthday! 
~
I am just super thankful to have the people in my world that I do, when it comes down to it they are the ones that matter the most and when life gets fast-paced, hectic, full of competition at work or tough days its so nice to know that no matter what these are my people and nothing will change that.
~
Ok rambling must now stop. I have a bunch of photos of mostly the ocean because it just feels like home to me so I am constantly in awe of it. 
~
Enjoy!
xoxo 


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!