Monday 13 July 2015

Lil and Emm


I don't know about you but I have a slight addiction to beautiful lingerie. 
Which seems totally odd seeing as no one sees it but you
(or potentially your partner if you happen to have one of those delights).
Yet there is just something so appealing as a women to have beautiful, delicate and special (matching I might add) pieces in your drawers isn't there... please tell me I'm not the only one?!


Perhaps its the fact in itself that it is just for you, not anyone else. Something that in todays world is a little unique - it seems like we are all always doing something for someone else, yet purchasing yourself something beautiful that you can take enjoyment out of all day without anyone knowing is special isn't it. Along with the fact that when I wear matching sets I really feel like I have my life together ha!
~
Enough rambling, I am posting today to show you a beautiful set I recently got from Lil & Emm; a new designing duo from Australia who are perfecting intimates. I am also lucky enough to know these ladies personally and can profess they are as beautiful as the pieces they make
(inside and out ill add).
~
Their most recent collection Je t'aime Jolie showcases some seriously delicate and romantic items, I purchased the Meet Me at Midnight - LINK! and had to take a few snaps to share it with you.

 



If you head over to the site HERE! You will see these items on the stunning Renee who defiantly showcases the brand perfectly.
I am loving wearing these under casual clothes to give me an edge of confidence, and I am keen for the warmer months to wear it with beautiful silk tanks and strappy dresses.
I may also be crossing my fingers for some more white to be added to the collection - I think it would go beautifully in summertime with a tan, a loose black silk cami, jeans and heels for an evening out.
 
I am so excited to see this brand take off, its so wonderful when you personally know the people behind the brand are working so hard to produce high quality pieces. I also need to add that these items are HAND MADE. I know?!?! They don't skimp on quality.
What are you loving from their collection?  
xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!