Saturday 19 July 2014

Wanderlust: LA



Take your next Los Angeles vacation on us. Choose a getaway that will not break your budget. Get FREE Room Rates on your next vacation to LA. www.FreeRoomRates.com 
Why hello there, how are you on this fine day? (I am actually freezing my bootay off so I wouldn't call it fine at the moment in that regard, in terms of happiness however - fine oh fine!)
~
Can we all just pause for a moment and be astounded in this next sentence.
~
I am going on the Tone It Up Retreat.... in California .... this year.
~
Ahhhhumm yep! I know, say what?! Can I contain my excitement? Not really. Do I think of anything but daydreaming of LA and beaches and workouts and dancing and meeting the girls who changed my life? Ahum nope! Do I find myself constantly lost in outfit planning for warm summer days with my toes in the sand? Why yes. Yes I do.
 
Lose the Freshman 15: Tone It Up
 
haha, yes I am lucky enough to be one of the girls headed to Cali for the first Tone It Up Retreat. Beyond exited I am. I am actually also getting to spend some time with my brother who lives in Canada! I'm going to fly out early and he is going to come and meet me in LA so we can spend some time together! I cant wait to see him, contrary to most sibling relationships; me and my brother get along so well even though we are so SO different lol. He was my first and longest friend so I cant wait to explore LA with him. 

Me and Goober when we went skydiving together

I shall be blogging about my experience, my typical packing dilemma (do I pack all my outfits planned or pack nothing and shop like a loony?!) what we do on the retreat and of course my time spent in La La Land.
~
Being that its winter and faahhhrezing here I find myself daydreaming about being warm quite a lot. Que pinterest scrolls for hours of summertime pics which has resulted in a motivational / wanderlust blog post for you all. Daydream with me...
SUMMER! I'm so ready. TIU Retreat
Cali
TIU Retreat
TIU Retreat - Newport
Wanderlust
Cali
Check out these insider tips on the top 10 destinations to travel to in 2014.

United States, California - Santa Monica

Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios
universal studios, orlando, florida <3
Venice beach!!  For info on Los Angeles go to http://www.pilotguides.com/destination_guide/north-america/california/los_angeles_city_guide.php
Los Angeles Travel Guide | Travel + Leisure a pretty good overview of specific locations, shops and bars. 
 
10 Things You Shouldn't Do in Los Angeles
 
Now let me ask you this: what types of posts would you like to see? An entire follow along with me as I go on a trip I've always dreamt about? A post here and there on travel and my tips? Fitness and travel? Let me know and I shall do.
Would Vlogs of this trip interest you as well? I'm thinking I may vlog the experience as I feel its a once in a lifetime one for me!
~
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Make the posts the way you prefer as long as you keep us updated !!
    You're family really is scattered around the world!
    Have fun :*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!