Friday 6 June 2014

London Travel Photo Diary #2

Hello again, here I am back for round two of my London Travel Photo Diary.
Lets just get right into it shall we? The photo always says way more than I can type!



Breakfast before heading out for a day of sightseeing. I love making sure I have one 'home & healthy' style meal whilst traveling. This is muesli, almond milk, greek yoghurt, strawberries and half a banana. 




A typical red double decker bus! 




Oxford street shopping - Boots oh boots ....




Looking up Regent Street




The buildings here are just beautiful 



Selfridges! Who else watched the TV show?




Loved all the window displays



A cool idea in the makeup section 




Liberty's - another shopping destination 






Harrods is AMAZING! Defiantly go browse this wonderful store if your ever in London 




I mean, thats the roof in the handbag section....?!?!




Confectionary heaven! 








The top floor has an exhibition on Prada and the history and the clothes, oh so beautiful! 






Having a coffee in Harrods at the Milanese cafe



Heaven right!?










The cosmetics and perfume section






Torz pretending she is in Bride Wars picking out a ring 




Regent Street




Carnaby Street





Hamleys toy store - a mecca of all things toys! Myself, bestie, Mum and Dad spent a good hour in here just looking on all the levels reminiscing about toys we use to have - such fun! 
~
I hope your enjoying these, I like having the best pics of each day in a place that I can easily access as well so hopefully its of some interest to you all as well!
Until next time, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!