Friday 18 April 2014

Adorning in April #18: Good Friday Meal

Hello all, how are you?
Have you enjoyed your Friday off? (if you didn't have to work that is)
I've had a lovely day spent with family, doing some yoga and relaxing.
Dinner and Dessert tonight was made by my beautiful Mum and it was amazing so I had to share a few snaps!
The main was salmon oven baked with a pesto nut mix on top which came from the Whole Pantry App (which is incredible btw) along with a salad I made that had rocket, spinach, lettuce, pomegranate, cucumber, snow peas and tomatoes with a pomegranate dressing. Golly gosh it was delicious! 
Dessert was a raw lime and passionfruit cheesecake .... oh my it was SO GOOD! I think deserts are always made even better for me when they taste amazing and they are actually healthy too! Win win! 
How have you spent your Good Friday? I hope you've had a wonderful day.
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!