Friday 21 February 2014

Babe Scrub


 
Hello there, I've got a beauty post today. Its all about the Coffee Babe Scrub.
I received this in my Fashion box a few months back and also in my Fitness box; which given my new obsession with it is most defiantly a positive!
 

This is an all over body scrub to help remove dead skin cells, rejuvenate and soften the skin, help reduce cellulite and tighten the skin. Oh and have I mentioned yet that it is the coffee one? I will raise my hand faster than lightning when it comes to admitting I am addicted to coffee. Offer it to me anytime, any day and ill jump for a cup, add it into a body scrub and I'm a happy gal.
 

With pure, non processed ingredients such as roasted ground coffee beans, almond oil, essential oils, sugar and mineral salts it is not only effective but its kind to your body too.
To avoid making a mess I got in the shower, turned it on and soaked myself in the water, then I stopped the shower, opened the scrub and went to town head to toe scrubbing it in. The scent is amazing, I really felt if I closed my eyes I could be in Brazil about to have my morning cuppa coffee. I then just stood there for about 5 minutes to let all those oils soak in and do their job (whilst yelling a conversation to my bf in the other room!) I then rinsed it off and finished my shower routine. Out I hopped, dried off and wooooowie was my skin soft! No need to moisturise after one of these ladies!



So all in all I am giving this a rave review, I defiantly recommend giving it a go. I am also going to attempt to make my own coffee scrub as I think if you've got the time and energy; you could create your own beautiful scrub. Here is a link to the Tone It Up Sweet and Salty Body Scrub (a perfect gift too!) LINK!
However if you don't wish to make your own, are travelling or don't really have the time, then I think this is the perfect thing to have in your bathroom or suitcase. 
Here is a link to the Babe Scrubs site - LINK!
They also have a green tea one and a salt one, both of which I am intrigued to try!
~
Let me know if you give it a go or if you've tried the other scrubs and what you think of them, I'll BRB I'm off to use my other sample...and daydream about drinking coffee in Brazil!
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!