Saturday 18 January 2014

HFB Green Smoothie

Today I have another review for the Her Fashion Box December Edition and I thought I'd better get this out there before my January box rolls around!  Instead of showing all the items that appeared in the December box I decided this month to do reviews on a few of the products that took my interest the most. If your not sure what I'm going on about when I say Her Fashion Box, read my post all about it HERE!


I think the main thing in this months box that took my interest and surprise was the Super Booster sachet. There were two in the box and I was excited to try it out. 
These little sachets are created by Green Smoothie Co and are packed full with nutrients and all you need to do is throw it into a smoothie to give yourself huge additional benefits. 


At first I opened it, sniffed it and then re-thought about using it! The smell is intense and very 'green' aka it has wheatgrass, spirulina, barley grass and more in it! 
So I was a bit worried about how it would change the taste of my smoothie, but I gave it a crack anyway! Here is what I put into it:
~
Green Smoothie Co - Green is Good Mix - HERE!
x5 Ice Cubes
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1/2 Cup Coconut Water
1/2 Banana 
1 Tablespoon of Almond Butter
1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein 
~


It tasted amazing! I honestly couldn't taste the green powder at all, it turned my smoothie a green colour and gave me more energy that afternoon but taste wise I could mostly taste the banana and almond butter - it was so good!
~
So overall I would recommend it, after browsing through their website I am now keen to give the other types of sachets a go! 
~
If you'd like to try these out, click HERE!
Have you had these before? Love them? Tried any others that you would recommend? And if your keen to subscribe to the Her Fashion Box click HERE! I have heard from a little birdie that there may be a Fitness Box launching soon! (excited much! Eiip!) If you want to find out more on that click HERE!
See you soon! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!