Tuesday 31 December 2013

What I Wore: Her Fashion Box Edition #1


Hello beautiful people, happy ALMOST New Year to you!
Today for my last post of 2013 I have an outfit of the day which is incorporating my two favourite items from my December Her Fashion Box.
(If your not sure what this is, then read THIS blog to learn all about it!)

~
My December box held two beautiful jewellery pieces in it this month, both of which I adore, so I chose to feature them for this months post of HFB (there may be another post coming up as well to do with the December box - I really loved it!)
 

First up are these gorgeous blue jewelled studs. Such a lovely vibrant colour - perfect for a monochrome look if you want to add a touch of colour.  


Next was this statement necklace. Look. How. Beautiful. It. Is! I have been wearing this bad boy non-stop! It honestly goes with everything and is that perfect piece to add to an otherwise basic outfit, or to add more glam to a work outfit or going out look. 


Alias, here is my Outfit Of The Day - a casual basic Sunday outfit on a hot summers day. What I love is that the jewellery adds a nice touch to a simple shorts a tee look.  

 
Outfit Details:
Earrings and Necklace: Her Fashion Box - LINK!
Tee: Ice Fashion (of all places! Got to love a random find hehe) - LINK!
Denim Shorts: Supre - LINK!
Sandals: Gifted
Nails: Revlon Pretty in Papaya - LINK!


I love the colour of these very much, its a blue/almost purple and oh so pretty





Hehe, who can spot my little furry friend?




 
What do you think? Love them, hate them, want them? Let me know!
~
Happy New Year to each and everyone of you, I hope 2013 brought you happiness and I hope 2014 will bring you even more ♥
I look forward to expanding this blog and posting more in 2014
xoxo
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!