Friday 8 November 2013

What I Wore: Work Day


Hello there, welcome back to another What I Wore.
Below are some photos of an outfit I wore to work this week. It is super basic, just a dress, jacket and flats but I think its made that bit more interesting by the design of the dress. This type of dress I think is one of the most flattering styles on any figure. It has the stripes going horizontally at the top then from the waist the stripes go vertically, giving you that slightly more hourglass shape. I have linked a few different dresses below of this style, enjoy! 








Outfit Details:
Dress: H&M
Blazer: Cotton On - LINK!
Shoes: Kmart
~
Flattering Striped Dresses:
Forever 21: LINK!
Asos: LINK!
Asos: LINK!
Asos: LINK!
Asos: LINK!
Clearly Asos is brilliant for the stipe dress, if you just search that on Asos you will find hundreds, honestly.
 ~
 xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!