Friday 12 July 2013

A Slight Obsession

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.
I have a slight addiction to swimwear, there is constantly more bikinis that I am wanting to add to my collection (yes collection). I dont 100% understand my deep set need to own massive amount of swimwear, given that I live in a city without a beach, one that is freezing a good 9 months out of the year. Perhaps this in itself is the reason. I am a beach baby for sure, obsessed with the ocean and warm weather. If I ever have the choice to do anything or go anywhere my first answer will always be the beach. I love nothing more than being tanned, warm, sea salt in my hair and an ice cold drink. A really cute bikini helps too. The below are the ones on my current wishlist, yes just my current list; which in reality is sure to expand.
~
Hurry up summer! Which is your favorite? Which should I get first?!
 



Fabulous Push Up Bikini - LINK!


Victoria Secret Ruffle Bikini - LINK!


Triangl Swimwear Arizona Sunset LINK!




Triangl Swimwear Minnesota Marle - LINK!






Tone It Up / Maaji Swimwear Mermaid Pearl - LINK!





Tone It Up / Maaji Swimwear Sweet Wildberry - LINK!
 
~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!