Tuesday 7 May 2013

What I Wore: Friday











Hi everyone, hope you are all well!
Here is a What I Wore, on a Friday, to workies. Fun times.
I love this top - found it for a steal on eBay, deatils will be below. I also enjoy adding a bright blazer if the rest of my outfit is a tad monochrome, makes it look more interesting easily. The jeans look fairly boring, but wow am I enjoying a good pair of black jeans ~ if you have a Zara in your city check out their denimn, really good quality pieces!
 I am also loving these boots that I found for a great price, they are super comfy - I can get around all day in them no problems. I think they are going to be a winter staple this year, expect to see them in a lot of posts! 
~
Outfit Details:
Jacket: H&M
Top: Ebay Seller: LINK!
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Rubi Shoes: LINK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!